ECO II+ Amalgam Separator
Why the ECO II+ Amalgam Separator? The ECO II+ Amalgam Separator was engineered to be elegant, effective and simple. As the leading amalgam separator in Europe after 15 years of popularity there, the ECO II+ has recently taken the American market by storm as well. The ECO II+ is known for its compact, easy-to-use design that is ideal for dental offices requiring amalgam separation.
- Even easier installation and higher flow rate than previous version
- No disruptive vacuum loss! Engineered to ensure no loss of suction.
- Low cost, saving dentists hundreds of dollars compared to competing systems
- Online documentation and e-mail maintenance alerts
- Flexibility to work with almost any vacuum system
- ISO 11143 certified (exceeds ISO standards, achieving more than 99.3% filtration efficiency)
- Works With 1-10 Chairs
- Pre-vacuum installation: up to 10 chairs and a tandem option for up to 20 chairs
- Compact design: 8.7” x 8.7” x 13.8”
- Works with wet and dry vacuum systems
- Easy replacement every 12 months or once full
- Recycling certificates automatically sent to each office and available online 24/7
- Made and engineered in Austria